2014 ROCKWALL CYCLING TEAM MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Rockwall Cycling Club, Inc., doing business as Rockwall Cycling Team, is a USAC and USAT registered club located in and around Rockwall/Dallas, Texas, and is organized as a Texas non-profit corporation (“RCC”). RCC has certain expectations for membership, including those as set forth in the RCC bylaws. At a minimum, our expectations include that you:
1. Maintain a valid USAC or USAT racing license with Rockwall Cycling as your attached team for the calendar year.
2. Complete at least 3 USAC or USAT sanctioned races in the calendar year (or apply for an injury waiver).
3. Have at least 1 set of the current year team kit (bibs and jersey) and wear our team kit in every race you enter.
4. Wear helmets on any group ride or whenever wearing any RCC team kit piece.
5. Act in a safe manner in accordance with local motor vehicle laws whenever riding.
6. Help support other RCC team members during events and in training.
7. Conduct yourself at races and on group rides in a manner that does not bring RCC or its sponsors into disrepute.
8. Support and promote sponsors of RCC.
9. Support local bike shops (whether Rockwall Cycling or another LBS) by avoiding channels of commerce that undermine local bike shops (internet). However, Rockwall Cycling Club Members should ideally support Rockwall Cycling first before other LBS.
10. Payment of $25.00 annual dues for 2014 for one team one-year membership or $40 to be a member of both the cycling and multisport teams.
11. Keeping current your contact information with the RCC team database.
12. Attendance at the Team’s meetings.
13. Race, volunteer, and/or both at the Team’s annual race(s).
13. New team member applications, will require the support of at least two current team members and the unanimous approval of membership at the next team meeting.
By registering as a member of Rockwall Cycling Team, you agree to meet these expectations and agree that your failure to meet these expectations may result in cancelation of my membership status and a pro-rated refund of the annual dues, as determined by majority vote of the RCC board of directors and in their sole discretion.