- At 12:01 AM on Sat, Mar 8, 2014, the entry fee(s) change:
- $30.00U-19 Tam-O-Shanter Teams of 2 Must be coed.
- $95.00Highlander Brave Heart Lassies (gals)
- At 12:00 AM on Fri, Mar 14, 2014, the entry fee(s) change:
- $90.00All 50-59 Tam-O-Shanter Teams of 2 must be coed
- $90.00All 60+ Tam-O-Shanter Teams of 2 must be coed
- At 12:01 AM on Sat, Mar 29, 2014, the entry fee(s) change:
- $90.00The Corporate Challenge-Mixed Tartan Team of 2,3,4, or 5 Award
- $90.00The Collegiate Challenge-Mixed Tartan Team of 2.3.4.or 5 Award
- $35.00The High School Challenge Mixed Tartan Team of 2,3,4 or 5 Award 18 & under only)
- $35.00U-19 Highlander Brave Heart Laddies (guys)
- $35.00U-19 Highlander Brave Heart Lassies (gals)
- $35.00U-19 Tam-O-Shanter Teams of 2 Must be coed.
- $35.00U-19 Tartan Teams of 5 must be coed
- $105.00Highlander Brave Heart Laddies (guys)
- $90.00Tartan-Teams-of-Five (must be coed)
- $105.00Tam-O-Shanter Teams of 2 - lads/males
- $105.00Tam-O-Shanter Teams of 2- mixed 1 lad/1 lassie
- $105.00Tam-O-Shanter Teams of 2 -females/lassies
- $105.00Highlander Brave Heart Lassies (gals)
- $105.0050-59 Brave Heart Lassies
- $105.0050-59 Brave Heart Lads
- $105.00All 50-59 Tam-O-Shanter Teams of 2 must be coed
- $90.00All 50-59 Tartan-Teams-of-Five must be coed
- $105.0060+ Brave Heart Lassies
- $105.0060+ Brave Heart Lads
- $105.00All 60+ Tam-O-Shanter Teams of 2 must be coed
- $90.00All 60+ Tartan-Teams-of-Five must be coed
Pasta & Salad Buffet at registration Friday 6-8 PM is 10.95. and includes a Berkshire Brewing Pint of beer or a soft beverage.
Order now with your registration and pay only 9.95.
If you might be bringing extra people, but aren't sure if they will make it, please enter that below. This is non-binding and they pay 10.95 at the door.
Long Sleeve T-shirt (Support crew? Mom?)
Additional 50/50 cotton shirts for crew are $20.00,
Additional long sleeved performance shirts are $25.00.
Later, as you register, you'll be given the option to upgrade your own free cotton short sleeved shirt to a long sleeved Tech shirt.
The Third Annual Berkshire Highlands Pentathlon
features many of the best outdoor adventures in the Berkshire Highlands.
The five events:
NEW for 2014 - Team Challenge Cup Awards
- 4.2 mile road/trail run with trail shoes, trax, or snow shoes to Zoar Outdoor
- 20 miles of mostly flat (4-m loops) road biking ending up at the Zoar Gap Picnic Area put in.
- 5 miles of kayaking down river on the Deerfield ( PFD, HELMET, AND APPROPRIATE CLOTHING REQUIRED)
- A Navy Seals Bone Frog Challenge obstacle 1.82 mile run.which includes running half way up the Mt. and back.
- A hill climb to the summit of Berkshire East with a downhill ski/board to the finish. Athlete must carry their own gear up and down.
- These events can only happen on the same day at the turn of the seasons. It may be a bit cold for road biking and kayaking, and a bit warm for skiing,and running. We love it!
CORPORATE - Mixed Tartan Team of 2,3,4,or 5 Traveling Award
COLLEGIATE - Mixed Tartan Team of 2,3,4 or 5 Traveling Award
HIGH SCHOOL - Mixed Tartan Team of 2,3,4 or 5 Traveling Award U-19
- Everyone must register as individuals and identify the team name carefully.
- A support crew member is required for both individuals and teams.
- A short-sleeved 50/50 t-shirt is free, and a long-sleeved unisex or women's cut tech shirt upgrade is available for $10.
- Friday registration at the Warfield House Restaurant is 6-8 pm and includes a free BBC beer and live band. A discounted pasta buffet is available to all pentathletes and their families.
- Registration continues Saturday morning at Berkshire East from 7-9 am.
- Wood-fired pizza, BBC beer, cookies, and hot chocolate are free to finishers.
- An all day Saturday Spring Sports Expo with many vendors will offer some real deals.
- Celebrate Saturday night at the New Berkshire East Lounge. Bunches of us will be hanging therein.
Late entry fee starts on March 29, 2014.
New course map:
So,...If you can't be a pentathlete this year the please consider getting the same cool shirt, food, and beer and having fun while volunteering. Choose the job/time slot that suits you as you sign up at: www.volunteersignup.org/HLYFE
and thanks muchly.
Note it takes more than 60 volunteers on race day to make this work well.
Please pass it on that volunteer help is needed.
Too, Please support our Sponsors.and let them know that you appreciate them with your purchases and your verbal expressions.
THIS FABULOUS EVENT IS THE BRAINCHILD AND A PRODUCTION OF:
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS WITH YOUR BUSINESS AND EXPRESSIONS OF APPRECIATION ANYTIME!
Register now for a free T Shirt!
Registration and packet pick up is for Friday night 6-8 PM at Warfield House, or Saturday morning from 7-9 AM.
The registration fee includes post-race Wood-fired Brick Oven Pizza and a pint of Berkshire Brewing Beer, or soft beverage, and a big cookie at Berkshire East Ski Area.
A Pasta buffet with salad and bread is available Friday night, prepaid with online registration for $9.95. (11.95 at the door)
Both include a Free Berkshire Brewing Company pint of Steel Rail Pale Ale!
REGISTER NOW ONLINE!
Choose the category(s) you wish to register for above