Intro riders will meet 30 minutes before race for clinic; listen to race announcements for details.
Collegiate fields are open only to full time collegiate students with valid USAC Collegiate licenses and full time high school students with valid USAC Junior licenses. Jerseys and bibs for all such riders must feature school names and/or logo, or be generic blank kits; non-scholastic club and trade team kits are not permitted. In addition, new non-collegiate women racers with 1-day or first time Category 4 licenses may enter Collegiate Women's Intro fields. USA Cycling licenses available for sale on-site. Consult the ECCC website at http://collegiatecycling.org/eccc for more information on categories, eligibility, licensing, and other general questions.
USAC Races Prize Money:
All Circuit Race & Criterium: $135/5 places
Registrations not received before 5pm on March 13th will incur a $5 per rider per event late fee. Large ECCC Teams may submit a spreadsheet with the following information: Rider Name, USAC License Number, Race Category and Races being entered for each rider. This spreadsheet must be sent to email@example.com and received by March 13th at 5pm in order to avoid a $5 late registration fee per rider per event.
Registration is located near finish line for all races. It opens 1 hour before the start of the first scheduled race and ends 15 minutes before the start of each race.
Promoter is not required to refund pre-registration in an event of an unforeseen cancellation.
A stand-by ambulance will be present, along with on-course EMT for the road race. The nearest hospital for the TTT/ITT/Circuit race is UPenn Medical Center, 3400 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, 215-662-4000; and the nearest hospital for the Criterium is Temple University Hospital, 3401 N. Broad Street, Philadelphia, 215-707-2000.
ECCC Host Housing:
Sign up as a host housing guest or provider via forms on the calendar at http://collegiatecycling.org/eccc/calendar. Contact the host housing coordinator Rose Long at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. All host housing recipients are required to marshal during the weekend's races.
Directions to TTT/ITT/Road Race:
Directions to Criterium:
- In Philadelphia: Take exit 342 towards Girard Ave/Philadelphia Zoo. Turn left on to Girard Ave. Take a slight right on to Parkside Ave about .4 mi away. Take a right to Bellmount Ave, then a right at the second light. Proceed straight ahead for parking
- From west: Take I-76 east and follow directions above.
- From north: From CT, first exit on I-95 in NY, Exit 21 (I-287 west) to NYS Thruway (I-87/I-287) west across the Tappan Zee Bridge. Exit 15 from NYST (I-287 south) to New Jersey. Take I-287 Exit 1 onto US 1 south. US 1 south through Princeton to I-95 south towards PA and Philadelphia. Take I-676 west onto I-76 west. Follow directions above.
- From south: Take I-95 north toward Philadelphia. At exit 13 (Pennsylvania) take PA -291 west onto I-76 West. Follow directions above.
- In Philadelphia: From 676, exit onto Broad Street North, head approximately 1 mile to Cecil B Moore Ave. Turn Right on Cecil B Moore Avenue and go 3 blocks to Lot Are 8 at the corner of Cecil B. Moore Ave and 11th Sts.
- From west: Take I-76 east to I-676 east and follow directions above.
- From north: From CT, first exit on I-95 in NY, Exit 21 (I-287 west) to NYS Thruway (I-87/I-287) west across the Tappan Zee Bridge. Exit 15 from NYST (I-287 south) to New Jersey. Take I-287 Exit 1 onto US 1 south. US 1 south through Princeton to I-95 south towards PA and Philadelphia. Take I-676 west and follow directions above.
- From south: Take I-95 north toward Philadelphia. At exit 22 take I-676 east (yes, this is correct) entrance to Callowhill St west to Broad Street. Follow directions above.
Nearby hotels and motels that are available close to the race venue are the following:
- Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium, 900 Packer Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19148, hiphilly.com, (215) 755-9500
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Plymouth Meeting, 2055 Chemical Rd, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462, (610) 567-0900
- Microtel Inn and Suites Philadelphia Airport, 8840 Tinicum Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19153, (215) 492-0700
REGISTER NOW ONLINE!
Choose the category(s) you wish to register for above