Join us March 29th for a gravity-fed, enduro-style TT on the trails at Big Creek Park.
The event is a fundraiser for our freeride trails and is presented by Roswell-Alpharetta Mountain Bike Org (an IMBA/SORBA Chapter) and Fresh Bike Service.
Fresh Bike Service will also be on hand for neutral support.
The Quick Six is limited to the first 100 racers, so submit your registration on this site today!
Only those entered to race will be entered into the raffle of some HUGE prizes offered by Fresh Bike Service! Lunch is even included with your registration.
Raffle Prizes Provided by Fresh Bike Service:
Yeti Cycles Frameset
Enve Carbon Handlebars
Much more to be announced!
You must be registered to race to be entered into the raffle!
IMBA/SORBA membership is not required to race.
- Six timed stages with 600+ft of descending
- Race length 3.8 miles
- Racers sent in 30-60 second intervals, racing against the clock
- Total cumulative time earns the win in your class
- Awards and swag three deep in each class
- Full-face or enduro-style helmets and elbow/knee guards encouraged
- Racers must ride to the start of each stage, but only the time on the stage counts toward the racer's total time
- Be courteous and let a faster rider pass
- All stages will be timed with MyLaps.com timing chips (same ones used in the Tour de France)
- Riders must return their timing chip before leaving
- Registration and Chip Pickup at the Greenway: 7:00am - 8:00am
- Rider Meeting (mandatory): 8:00am
- Race Start (first three stages): 8:30am
- Lunch (ticket included in race fee): 11:30am
- Race Start (second three stages): 12:30pm
- Each racer will be sent in intervals of 30-45 seconds and timed during each stage.
- Racers must finish all stages with the same bike they started the race with. Bike swapping is not permitted.
- Racer must then ride/walk back to the start of the next stage. The ride back is untimed.
- Racers must have their timing chip on their ANKLE at all times or you will not be scored.
- If a rider needs to pass, you must give way. Failure to do so may end in a DQ.
- No trail-side support, except during lunch.
- You must return your timing chip BEFORE leaving or you will be charged a replacement fee.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
There are no refunds after registering for the event. If the March 29th date is rained out, we have a rain date of April 5th and will honor all registered riders on that date.
Any questions, e
mail us at email@example.com