Intro riders will meet 30 minutes before race for clinic; listen to race announcements for details.
Ian Ridge Kola
Collegiate fields are open only to full time collegiate students with valid USAC Collegiate licenses and full time high school students with valid USAC Junior licenses. Jerseys and bibs for all such riders must feature school names and/or logo, or be generic blank kits; non-scholastic club and trade team kits are not permitted. In addition, new non-collegiate women racers with 1-day or first time Category 4 licenses may enter Collegiate Women's Intro fields. USA Cycling licenses available for sale on-site. Consult the ECCC website at http://collegiatecycling.org/eccc for more information on categories, eligibility, licensing, and other general questions.
Registrations not received before 5pm on April 10th will incur a $5 per rider per event late fee. Large ECCC Teams may submit a spreadsheet with the following information: Rider Name, USAC License Number, Race Category and Races being entered for each rider. This spreadsheet must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and received by April 10th at 5pm in order to avoid a $5 late registration fee per rider per event.
Registration is located at Charlotte Central School. It opens 1 hour before the start of the first scheduled race and ends 15 minutes before the start of each race.
Promoter is not required to refund pre-registration in an event of an unforeseen cancellation.
ECCC Host Housing:
Sign up as a host housing guest or provider via forms on the calendar at http://collegiatecycling.org/eccc/calendar. Contact the host housing coordinator Rose Long at email@example.com with any questions. All host housing recipients are required to marshal during the weekend's races.
- From West: I-87 to Exit 28. NY 74 to Ticonderoga. North on NY 9N/22 to NY 185 east. Once over the bridge and in VT, bear left onto VT 17 west to Addison. North on VT 22A to Vergennes. North on US 7 to Church Hill Rd east (opposite direction of VT F-5). At stop, bear right onto Hinesburg Rd; school is on right.
- From East:I-89 to Exit 12. VT 2A south to VT 116 south to Hinesburg. East on Charlotte Rd (3rd light in town - across from IGA Market) to school on left (approx 5 miles).
Nearby hotels and motels that are available close to the race venue are the following:
- Comfort Suites, 1712 Shelburne Rd., South Burlington, VT, (802) 860-1112, http://www.comfortsuites.com/hotel-south_burlington-vermont-VT020
- Holiday Inn Hotel, 1058 Williston Rd, South Burlington, VT, (802) 863-6363, holidayinn.com
- Best Western, 1076 Williston Rd, South Burlington, VT 05401, (802) 863-1125, http://bestwesternvermont.com/hotels/best-western-plus-windjammer-inn-and-conference-center
REGISTER NOW ONLINE!
Choose the category(s) you wish to register for above