The Lercher 15 Mountain Bike Camp will take place March 24-26 from 9:30am-1:00pm. The camp is limited to 10 riders. Riders will leave camp with improved bike knowledge, trail riding skills, and a year long membership to ride the Lercher 15 private mountain bike trails.
- Age 9-12
- Working mountain bike (Jason @ The Bike Lane of Searcy or any bike shop can have the bike checked prior to our first day on the trails.
- Fitted bike helmet
- Signed waiver
- Able to ride his/her bike confidently
To Be Taught:
- Pre/Post bike test
- Riding skills pertaining to mostly off road with some traffic rules/skills
- Pre ride bike inspection
- Bike maintenance including flat repair
- Bike accessories
Typical Bike Camp Daily Agenda:
9:30-10:30 Sign in (park bike, use restroom, group instruction in clubhouse
10:30-12:30 Ride trails as a group practicing skills taught
12:30-1:00 Review skills, post ride bike inspection.
- There are restrooms and a breakroom/clubhouse with microwave & fridge. Riders will need to bring snack/s easily eaten on the trail(crackers, chips, fruit...); anything they like that can be packed into a pocket or backpack.
- Good Attitude & Manners: Nonsense will not be tolerated
- Some type of cheap sports gloves such as bike gloves to protect hands in the case of having a bike mishap...It happens
Riders will meet at The Bike Lane in Searcy at 9:00 our first day and travel caravan style to the trails so parents know the way. Pickup/drop off will then be at the trails.
Questions can be sent to email@example.com
Like our trails on Facebook. www.facebook.com/lercher15trails