- At 12:01 AM on Sun, Mar 9, 2014, the entry fee(s) change:
Donation to Team in Training
We are collaborating with Team in Training.
Created 23 years ago, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) Team In Training (TNT), has grown to be the world’s largest and most successful endurance sports charity training program. Since 1988, when the first team of TNT marathoners was formed, the program has helped more than 570,000 people achieve their dream of completing a marathon, half marathon, triathlon, 100-mile (century) bicycle ride or hike adventure, and those participants have raised a remarkable $1.3 billion.
Please consider making a donation to their cause.
Donation to D&R Greenway
One of the reasons the Hell of Hunterdon is such a great ride is due to the land preservation efforts of D&R Greenway.
D&R Greenway Land Trust is a central New Jersey non-profit land preservation organization. They permanently preserve watershed lands and large-scale landscapes, thereby preventing the loss of open space to development. Their operating region consists of over 1,500 square miles, encompassing portions of the Delaware, Raritan and Millstone River watersheds and the Delaware & Raritan Canal
Please consider making a donation to aid them in their mission, thereby helping keep these roads amazing to ride on.
Pre-Order a Hell of Hunterdon Hoodie (Gildan 8 oz Heavy Blend) by Feb 28th, and we'll have your shirt reserved for you on event day. Belgian (well, Carolina) Blue with the HoH logo. Please excuse the crappy mock-up; the finished shirts will look much better. Hoodies purchased on-site (if available) will cost $40
Pre-Order a Hell of Hunterdon T-Shirt (Gildan 6 oz Ultra Cotton) by Feb 28th, and we'll have your shirt reserved for you on event day. Belgian (well, Carolina) Blue with the HoH logo. Please excuse the crappy mock-up; the finished shirts will look much better. T-shirts purchased on-site (if available) will cost $20
In tribute to
the Northern European Spring Classics join us for the 5th Annual
Hell of Hunterdon, a 77 mile Belgian themed ride in Hunterdon County, NJ.
The challenging course features 18 sections of dirt, gravel, and hardscrabble
roads (covering approximately 15% of the course) as you wind your way through
scenic farmland and country towns. Total elevation gain is ca 5700
feet. The route is perfectly suitable for standard Road Bikes with
Road Tires; tires wider than 23mm are highly suggested. Cyclocross/Gravel
bikes are welcome, but certainly not required, as most of the ride is on paved
roads. It is the ideal preparation for those who plan to go to the
Tour of the Battenkill on April 5th. The course (and length) is subject to change, pending road construction, etc.
Following the ride, please join us for the festivities
(food, beer, raffle) at YMAC in Lambertville,
which will include hot food and plenty of free beer.
information, please visit http://www.hellofhunterdon.com
- All entries are final; no refunds; Entries are not transferable, so please don't ask.
- Registration closes March 16th at 11:45 pm. Don't delay; we will not re-open registration once it is closed, and have sold out 4 years in a row.
- The Junior Field Limit will be decreased, and slots shifted to the Open category, if the Open category is sold out, and the Junior category is not. Juniors; don't procrastinate! The Open Wait List Category was created to fill unused Junior Spots for when the Open Category sells out, should we not be available to do it live.
- All participants are
welcome at the post event party sponsored by YMAC
- You must be
present to win door prizes, unless other arrangements were made prior to the
- Please see the Parking Page of the Hell of Hunterdon Website for details about parkign on event day.
- Pre-Event Day pick-up is being scheduled for Friday March 21, 2014. Schedule & Location TBA.
- Event Day
number pick-up will be held between 7:00 - 8:30am at YMAC 65 Wilson St. Lambertville,
NJ 08530. All riders must check-in and sign a waiver; parents or guardians for riders under 18 must be present.
- While the event is suitable to standard road bikes, it is not for time trial or triathlon bikes. Use of TT/Tri bikes are prohibited.
- Please carry spare tires, tubes & tools.
- There is no dedicated emergency medical transportation service for the event, please bring a cell phone and be prepared to dial 911 as needed.
- Stay up to date by liking us on Facebook.
REGISTER NOW ONLINE!
Choose the category(s) you wish to register for above