Please note: Club dues are based on a
365 day year. For example, if you join June 1, 2012, your club
membership is valid until June 1, 2013.**
Once you register online, a welcome email will be sent to you immediately at the email address provided. If you do not receive this email check your Spam/Bulk mail folder.
As a member of CVC, you will receive the following CVC membership benefits:
- Access to the Members Email List, Members Announcements, & Ride Announcements
- Organized Group Club Rides available every Saturday, Sunday, and most weekdays (Visit www.cvcbike.org)
- Opportunity to purchase Club & Race Team Kits at Cost
- Regular Membership Meeting and Speaker Events
- League of American Bicyclists (LAB) membership
- A 1 year (11 issue) subscription to Bicycling Magazine (through LAB)
- Use of Two Bike Travel Cases (available for reservation and use)
- Discounts with Membership card at select local bike shops (see website). Be sure to show your card.
- Notification of Club Events and Special Rides
Please use the below links to gain access to the clubs 2 email options…
Members (https://mail.cvcbike.org/mailman/listinfo/members) and
Ride Announce (https://mail.cvcbike.org/mailman/listinfo/announce) email lists
To sign up, click on one of the above links; fill in the “subscribe to…” section. Then Click “subscribe”. You should receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive an email confirmation, you may want to check your SPAM file (these things happen from time to time). Please free to contact me with questions or comments.
To gain access to the Members area, please follow the below...
Click on the link http://www.cvcbike.org/wp-login.php?action=register, enter your information. This will be a seperate logon and password from your bikereg account.
The website administrator will confirm your membership and send an email to you letting you know that you have access to the members’ area.
A new feature to the members’ area is a classified section that will allow you to list a bicycle related item for sale. Please read the acceptable use policy before creating an ad (http://www.cvcbike.org/acceptable-use-policy/).
Lastly, if you are interested in purchasing Club Clothing, please contact Adam Winer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for your membership,
**Unfortunately, any individual or family membership submitted by a minor (under 18 years of age) will not be accepted. We ask that all riders under the age of 18 years old be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
REGISTER NOW ONLINE!
Choose the category(s) you wish to register for above