A+ Experienced (25+ MPH) Limited to 150 Riders **Must have a USA Cycling License to ride in this group**
A+ (25+ MPH)
A (23-25 MPH)
B+ (20-22 MPH)
B (17-19 MPH)
C (15-17 PMH)
Categories: (Winner Jerseys for each category)
18-29 Male & Female
30-39 Male & Female
40-49 Male & Female
50-59 Male & Female
60-69 Male & Female
70+ Male & Female
Rules of the Ride
• Helmets are mandatory: Helmets must be worn and done up at all times.
• We ride rain or shine: We ride rain or shine with no refunds
• Stay Aware of your surroundings: Look for obstacles, cars backing out, and pedestrians crossing the road. Don’t swerve and weave, keep your head up, and ride in single file when possible.
• Experienced Riders: (150 with USA Cycling Licenses) must exhibit safety practices for yourself and all riders in your peloton. As an experienced rider, you must also abide by the instructions offered by the law enforcement vehicles surrounding you.
• Police Escort: If you do not see law enforcement, then you must follow all rules of the road similar to when riding your bicycle solo. You must follow all standard rules of the road. – please exercise safety and common sense when riding – nothing is worth taking a risk that could threaten your life or the well-being of those around you.
• Observing traffic management personnel and course marshals: If it is observed that someone ignores or disobeys the instructions from one of these individuals, they risk ejection from the race and forfeiture of any prize money earned.
• Stay to the Right: Unless passing another rider, ensure that you stay as far to the right of the road as you can. This makes it easier for other riders to pass you safely on the left.
• No personal support vehicles on course: Please let us take care of you on your ride. Avoid clogging up the route with additional cars and trucks. (SRAM Neutral Wheel Support and multiple SAG Vehicles will be out on the road to support you.)
• No Time Trial (TT) Bicycles- No Exceptions
• Chip and / or Number Placement: All participants MUST mount their chip and place their number according to the instructions supplied in their race package bag.
• No personal audio devices (iPod, headphones, etc.): These devices present distractions, and ultimately place you and other riders at risk of accident.
• No littering: If you are caught throwing anything on the ground while participating in the ride, you will be subject to removal.
• Photo and Video Usage: There will be multiple photographers and videographers on course capturing all different events. Your acceptance of this waiver grants authority to Granfondo Garneau Florida Ride, The Delray Beach Twilight Festival and their sponsors to use images and videos and all subjects for marketing and publicity.
• Granfondo Garneau Florida Ride event organizers reserve the right to refuse entry into the event if a participant violates any of the above rules or exhibits or has exhibited conduct detrimental to our event
**Violators of any of these rules are subject to removal from the event**
FOR MORE INFO GO TO www.delraybeachtwilight.com