The Spirit World 100
Online Registration Deadline:
Thursday, Nov 4, 2021 at 11:59 PM MT
Total Event Registration Limit:
Add event items for purchase to your registration. You can also purchase items without registering.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTES:
- You must reserve your camping spot before November [+more] 1st. Thank you!
- $20/per person/for the entire weekend *If you're bringing family or friends, you can purchase their ticket right here.
- High school ball fields camping is only available starting at 3PM on Friday, Nov. 5 thru 5PM on Sunday Nov. 7
- If you're arriving before Friday, Nov. 5th, you cannot book your camping at the high school ball fields
- All RV's must camp at The Native Seed Search Campground *YOU MUST LET US KNOW IF YOUR RV IS LONGER THAN 20 feet. Thank you.
- Bertha van camping is very limited
- Terrasol van camping is very limited
- Town Park tent camping is very limited
- Showers: located at The Patagonia High School / Available: Friday after 3PM - Sunday Afternoon
- Head over to www.thespiritworld.com if you'd like more details about camping!
What: A very special gathering to raise money for Borderlands Restoration Network
Where: [+more] The Patagonia Lumber Co. Cafe + Beer + Wine Bar
*This dinner is not included in your race entry
*Proceeds go toward Borderlands Restoration Network
*Limited to 100 tickets ONLY
*Live readings/presentation on the biodiversity of the San Rafael Valley
*100% locally sourced & chef designed
*Tickets can only be purchased on The Spirit World 100 Bike Reg Page
*Beer & wine not included/proceeds go toward Borderlands Restoration Network. More details coming soon!
Nov 5, 2022
BikeReg is the premier online event registration service for cycling events.