Thank you for participating for the 2015 Ultimate Challenge. We are excited to bring you this edition of the event and think you will agree that the Ultimate Challenge is America’s toughest one day bicycle ride.
There are a few requirements and rules that you should be aware of. Please take a few minutes to read and understand the following for your safety:
- This is a Rules of the Road ride, all Utah State laws apply.
- Please follow all instructions on the road provide by police and support staff.
- In case of Medical Emergency call 911.
- For on the road support call 1-801-699-5126.
- Riders may not begin their ride until 6:30 a.m. as rider support will not be available prior to this time.
- Sag wagons and support cars on course will provide rider assistance with tubes and pumps. It is still recommended that you carry a spare tube and CO2 to fix your own flats.
- Sag wagons will move riders to the swamp lot hydration station or the nearest hydration station where riders can secure their own transportation. Sag wagons will not transport riders to the finish line at Snowbird.
- Hydration stations are located approximately every 18 miles of the course.
- Wrist bands can be redeemed for your meals at two locations:
Snowbird – large white tent at the top of the expo area
Swamp Lot – bottom of Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Rides begin at the following times:
- Full Course – 6:30 a.m.
- Half Course (Coalville) – 7:30 a.m.
- Short Course – 7:30 a.m.
Failure to start at the designated time may result in a lack of support on the course.
- Riders must reach the bottom of Little Cottonwood Canyon before 2:00 PM or they will be stopped at that point in the ride.
- Riders who are passed by the pro peloton may not continue their ride once passed. Course support will not be available
- Packet pickup will be offered August 5-7 at the following locations:
- August 5: Farmington Station Harmon’s, 4-8 p.m.
- August 6: Sandy Scheels, 4-8 p.m.
- August 7: Downtown Harmon’s, 4-8 p.m.
- You must present your photo ID at packet pick-up.
- You must pick up your own packet unless there are circumstances beyond your control. If you cannot see the following form that will allow someone else to pick up your packet for you.
Both Forms must be filled out completely. Download from www.Rideuc.com
Detailed parking information, course descriptions and hydration station information are all available at www.rideuc.com.
- DO NOT LITTER. PLEASE PUT ALL TRASH IN THE WASTE CONTAINERS PROVIDED AT EACH HYDRATION STATION
- USE CAUTION ON HIGH SPEED DESCENTS
Thank you, once again for your participation in the Ultimate Challenge. We look forward to seeing you at the finish line.