--Race promoter and chief referre reserve the right to combine fields based on rider turnout--
· Race Registration Cost - $32.00
· NO DAY-OF REGISTRATION – Pre-Reg with BikeReg only!
· Race check-in opens at 8:00AM and concludes 15 minutes before each race start.
· Register with BikeReg to make registration quick and easy!
· Held under USA Cycling Permit # 2014-408
· This event supported by a grant from the New York State Bicycle Racing Association
· A valid USA Cycling license is required to be presented at registration for Citizen or Cat 5 male riders or Cat 4 Women Riders, or he/she will be charged the one-day license fee of $15 (USA Cycling increased this price in 2014)
· Please note that our host facility has requested that alcohol not be consumed on the property and that changing take place in the provided facilities
· Course description: The course is NEW for 2014 and will be 8.75 miles per loop and 1,100 feet of climbing per lap with the major dirt/rock section from last year removed. The “Rogers Wall” still remains! The course has A LOT of climbing and a 11-25 or 12-25 cassette and 25mm tires are recommended. A great prep race for the Bloomfield Spring Classic hosted by GVCC the following weekend!
· Course Map: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/419951237
Check out the race website for even more details!
We are part of the Graffiti Weekly Racing series this year! Check out the details and how to compete for top rider awards here: https://www.facebook.com/GraffitiRoadWeeklyRacingSeries